IDIE is focused on highly specialized energy projects, especially in the hybridization of renewable energies and energy management to decrease energy production costs while providing a stable power output.
The main projects where IDIE has used its capabilities are:
- Hi-Biosoleo: project funded under the Spanish call INNPACTO 2010. IPT-440000-2010-004.
- Budget: 12 million EUR.
- Role: project leader
- HYSOL: project funded under the European call FP7-ENERGY-2012-2. Project number 308912.
- Budget: 9.5 million EUR.
- Role: leader of WP2 - Plant Architecture and Modelling
- GRIDSOL: project funded under the European call H2020-LCE-2016-RES-CCS-RIA (topic LCE-07-2016-2017). Project number 727362.
- Budget: 3.4 million EUR.
- Role: leader of WP2 - Modelling of non-dispatchable RES and Synchronous Generation in Smart Renewable Hubs